Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Wish

"Dona Nobis Pacem"

Ok- grew up Catholic can you tell? LAtin for "grant us peace"-
Peace for my friend in the desert- and for his family.
Peace for My "cyber friends" who recently lost their twins- my heart BLEEDS for you -and I wish you a Holiday of peace and love -
Peace for my parent's neighboors who just this week lost their father-
Peace for all of us so caught up in the spending frenzy and rush to get things perfect we forget the great words of wisdom spun by Dr Seuss...
(paraphrased) that despite everything Christmas comes- "It came without ribbons! It came without tags! It came without packages, boxes, or bags!"

Peace all my loved ones........
Remeber it is all about the Love-
and I do love you all.

1 comment:

Kim aka Mommy said...

And love & peace be to you.